4.09.2012

Name Switch

Woot! I've officially switched over the blog name. Figured it'd be better to do now, while I have a hundred or so followers, than later when I have a thousand or so. I am still working out all the kinks with the feed and everything, so if you have any problems please let me know!

In case you didn't notice, I've also done a bit of redecorating around here. Let me know what you think! I used a couple of different fonts for different parts, but I'm not sure if they will show up for everyone (I don't think they are standard fonts) so y'all let me know how it all looks for you :) (or at least let me know if it looks ok)!

A few people have asked where I got the new name. Basically, my nickname is Rainbow, and Jess' is Lucky (the leprechaun). I wanted a clever name having to do with where we live, or our names, like I see so many blogs do. One day it dawned on me that I should use something to do with the end of a rainbow, since that is where you find the leprechaun. (Now if we could just find that darned pot of gold.....). So I toyed around with a few different wordings, but in the end Blogger kind of chose for me because 'At The End of My Rainbow' was the only one not taken. So there you have it!

I was looking for a stock picture of a rainbow and leprechaun and came across this. I love love LOVE Lilo & Stitch, so I couldn't resist! Its a pin that you can buy on Disney's website here (or eBay, for double the price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment