3.08.2012

Guest Post- Elegant Tuscany Style

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from someone over at Arcadian Lighting Blog saying they enjoyed reading my blog, and wanting to know if I'd be interested in a guest post. Well of course I said yes! She asked if I had a preference of topics and I told her to surprise me. So she said she'd get to work on writing one, and get back to me. To be honest I had forgotten about it until I got her email last night with the article! For her topic she picked Elegant Tuscany Style. Exciting, yes? So without further ado, here is Jessica!


Hi everyone! I'm Jessica, a writer for Arcadian Lighting, a wonderful source for beautiful and affordable lighting fixtures. I'm delighted to be guest posting on Design on a Dream today because I'm going to be sharing beautiful interiors inspired by a dreamy location. Tuscan style interiors are all about warm colors, rich, rustic textures and classic Roman motifs. I hope these rooms inspire you to create your own Tuscany getaway at home! Enjoy!

Tuscany Style
Fresh white fabrics and sun bleached wooden furniture makes this patio a perfectly relaxing space to spend an afternoon. Crawling vines and a trellis patio cover add a wonderfully Tuscan feel to the scene.

Tuscany Style
This cozy kitchen and living room illustrate the beauty of rustic Tuscan style with its exposed wood beams, simple wooden furniture and cabinets. The terra cotta tiles and wrought iron hand rail are traditional features of the style, as well.

Tuscany Style
The marble floors, high ceiling and dramatic fireplace are definitely swoon-worthy in this luxurious bedroom. The cream and rose color palette is particularly romantic, and the pair of petite table lamps are so cute.

Tuscany Style
What's more Italian than dining al fresco? A lush green backyard and simple table and chairs sets the scene for a lovely afternoon or evening dining with friends and family.

Tuscany Style
Brilliant gold and red accents create a very regal, Tuscan atmosphere in this bedroom. Robust furnishings and wrought iron wall art are perfect for completing the look.

Tuscany Style
A warm, yellow color palette and beautiful frieze paintings are classic Tuscan details. The wrought iron chandelier and pendant light in the kitchen are beautiful intricate details.

Tuscany Style
A brilliant golden color palette and impressive view of a fresh green garden make this dining room perfectly elegant and airy. It's a beautiful alternative to dining out doors.

Tuscany Style
The serene bathroom could be from a Tuscan villa. The fabulous claw foot tub and marble-esque walls are classically beautiful. Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

How much do you love Tuscan style interiors? Let us know in the comments! And be sure to stop by Arcadian Lighting to find the right chandeliers or pendant lights to brighten your home!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can I just say that I love love love that bedroom? Oh and the kitchen, dining room and bathroom after it! Those are some truly gorgeous spaces!

~ Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment