1.22.2012

Organize!

I've seen a lot of other bloggers posting about one-word resolutions for the new year. While I don't like to call them resolutions, I've decided to follow the trend. The word I've chosen is

Organize!

I'm thinking lots of baskets and magazine holders, a la some of these fantastic people. I don't think I would have ever thought of some of these ideas, and they are such cheap and simple ways to organize!

This genius idea comes from Pamela over at PB&Jstories- Its just a magazine holder turned sideways, and with straightened-out bobby pins on the end to hold the cans in! Genius I say!

$4.99 at Target
I'm thinking something like this might be good in the bathroom, thanks to a Pinterest post (which I won't post, because she uploaded the image herself, so I have no idea who to credit). I could store The Boy's electric razor and my curling and straightening irons in one!


Baskets on the stairs,
via Karen over at Sew Many Ways...
I'm also planning on baskets, lots and lots of baskets. Baskets in cabinets, baskets on the stairs, and baskets for the mudroom I will eventually build!





Anyone else got any organizational plans for the new year? Or already completed some? How about 1-word resolutions, what would yours be?

No comments:

Post a Comment