And I fell in LOVE. I've been hearing about these salt lamps a lot lately, the health benefits are supposed to be tremendous. The negative ions they put off are said to reduce a lot of airborne toxins like mold and bacteria, as well as many other allergy and asthma triggers. I want one! And Jess has bad allergies, so it would totally be worth it. But I can't bring myself to spend $50 on a lamp that's less than a foot in diameter. I'm all for supporting small businesses, but we're also on a budget, and I could buy one 2" bigger than that one for $30 at Target. This will definitely be among the first things I buy when I get back to buying things, wherever I get it from!
Anyone have one yet? Can you tell an honest difference since you got it?