2.19.2012

To Do Page

I've been thinking lately that it would be extremely helpful if I put together a list of projects I want/need to tackle. It would need to be complete with everything from project descriptions, estimates and links to other blog projects that inspired me or have tutorials I'd need. That way, when I have a little extra money, I can consult this list, and decide whether to tackle a project or if there is a bigger one I'd rather be saving up for. Normally, I would make all this in a document on my computer, but seeing as how its been on the fritz lately, I'd feel much better if it were stored somewhere... safer. So, ta da, it occurred to me that this would be the perfect place! So that’s what I did. It’s a work in progress of course, but there is now a lovely little link ‘To Do List’ at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment